Trick 4 Treat Classes
Trick Training to keep your dog entertained and its mind active.
This class is designed for anyone looking to do something extra with their dog.
Having fun whilst learning, the way it should be!
- Pressing a Bell
- Give a Paw
- Musical Instruments
- Body Agility
- Put Toys Away
- Walking Backwards/Sideways
- Basket Ball
We will look at lots of fun tricks suck as body agility, pressing a bell, putting toys away, give paw, walking backwards/sideways, bow, crawl, twist/spin, dominos, skittles, hoopla, skateboarding etc. There will be tricks that all dogs can do! Great for confidence building and bonding. All ages, sizes and prior training welcome! Not suitable for reactive dogs.
FREE CLICKER & TREATS!
Willows High School
Next Cardiff Dates
- Saturday 8th September 3.00pm-4.00pm
- Saturday 15th September 3.00pm-4.00pm
- Saturday 22nd September 3.00pm-4.00pm
- Saturday 29th September 3.00pm-4.00pm
Time: 18:00 – 19:00
Where: Willows High School, Tremorfa, Cardiff, CF24 2YE (Get directions)
Buttrills Community Centre
Next Barry Dates
- Monday 3rd September – 8.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 10th September – 8.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 17th September – 8.00pm-9.00pm
- Monday 24th September – 8.00pm-9.00pm
Time: 20:00 – 21:00
Where: Buttrills Community Centre, North Walk, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF62 8BX(Get directions)